Curated citation data
The classification in reproducible and not reproducible models was made by Tiwari et al.
Citations were looked up in Scopus, Web of Science and Google Scholar.
The following journals had to be excluded, as Journal Impact Factors (JIF) were missing or papers were discontinued:
- Experientia was closed 1996 and continued as Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences 1997
- The American journal of physiology – split into fields 1977, further splits in 1980 and 1989
- IFAC Proceedings Volumes – last issue 2014, continued as IFAC-PapersOnLine
- Mathematical and Computer Modelling – discontinued as of 2014
- IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering – not a journal but conference proceedings – no impact factor listed
- Infectious Disease Modelling – no impact factor found
- Jurnal Teknologi – no impact factor found
- JCO clinical cancer informatics – no impact factor found
- Quantitative biology (Beijing, China) – no impact factor found
- Letters in Biomathematics – no impact factor found
- Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual International Conference – no impact factor found
- Haemostasis – discontinued; no impact factor found
It was tried to include as many papers as possible.
As the JIF is calculated every year, an average JIF of the Journal Citation Reports from 2014 to 2021 was calculated and used for the analysis. The results do not differ qualitatively if only the JIF of 2021 was used. As the Journal Impact Factor reports belong to Clarivate the JCR data was not uploaded to the repository.
Views: 728 Downloads: 8
Created: 29th Sep 2022 at 15:23
Last updated: 11th Jan 2023 at 17:08