Data filesWhat is a Data file?
The Results of the analysis are structured in three parts:
- The results of the main analysis
- The results with a broader prior (Sensitivity analysis)
- The Results of the multiple period comparison
For each part, full posterior traces for all analysis and visualizations of the paper are avalable.
Furthermore the diagnostics and traces were added for the different analysis. The trace for the mulitple comparison was to large to upload it and is available on request.
The classification in reproducible and not reproducible models was made by Tiwari et al.
Citations were looked up in Scopus, Web of Science and Google Scholar.
The following journals had to be excluded, as Journal Impact Factors (JIF) were missing or papers were discontinued:
- Experientia was closed 1996 and continued as Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences 1997
- The American journal of physiology – split into fields 1977, further splits in 1980 and 1989
- IFAC Proceedings Volumes – last issue ...